The Wisconsin Cannabis Activist Network was founded in December 2011 and is still growing strong. We are a group of volunteers comprised of concerned citizens from all types of professions and political affiliations who are passionate about Cannabis Law Reform in Wisconsin. Through Teamwork and Collaboration we will change the laws.
Yes WI CAN:
- Decriminalize personal possession of marijuana.
- Establish a medical cannabis program.
- Establish a recreational adult use program.
- Establish a Wisconsin Cannabis Caucus
Green Web Design has provided a variety of services for the Wisconsin Cannabis Activist Network since 2011:
- New WordPress Website Developed for WiscoCan.org in March 2021
- Managed Website Hosting
Domain Name Registration
- Domain Name Registration
Marketing & SEO
- Digital Marketing & Advertising
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
Analytics & Traffic
- Google Analytics & Search Console Management
- Bing + Yahoo Webmaster Tools Management
Support & Training
- Training & Walkthroughs
- Technical Support Services
- WordPress Management Services
Writing & Editing
- Copywriting Services
- Copy Editing & Proofreading
- Content Creation
- Data Entry Services
Business to Business
- Consulting Services
- Event Planning Assistance
- Networking & Introductions
Graphics & Photography
- Stock Photos licensed for use on website
- Flyer Design
- Press Releases
- Media Interviews
Here are just a few of the ways that you can help:
- Participate in letter writing campaigns.
- Find business and retail locations where we can display our cards, brochures and donation boxes. And also make sure these materials are always present!
- Monitor ongoing legislation at the local, state and federal level.
- Engage with local, state and federal elected officials through email, phone, letter.
- Attend town hall meetings & listening sessions when your elected officials come to your local area. (HINT: There are many elected officials: on the state level there are 33 Senators and 99 Representatives. Sometimes their meetings the coincide with each other. The key is to pay attention and research when these opportunities are available, and then and act upon them!)
- Find and research concerts, fairs and other public events where we WOULD BE ALLOWED to table or have a booth.
- Assist with new member recruitment and help with fundraising.
- Contribute content to our website.
- Support our social media campaigns.
- Help with networking and events.
- Testify during public hearings at the state and local levels.
- Participate during steering committee conversations.
- Collect signatures of support.
We need your help. There is so much work to be done and now is the time to do it. Volunteer today! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can help!